[osg-users] [vpb] vpb generated .osga model seems disturb shared memory in qt4

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 02:51:59 PDT 2011

Hi Lv,

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Lv Qing <donlvqing at msn.com> wrote:
> ... use osg2.9.12 and vpb 0.9.10 ,it still fails。so desperate~~

There is little that others in the community will be able to help you
with.  As I said before it's unlikely that the OSG has anything
specific to do with the problem, so changing version is unlikely to
make any difference, and if changing OSG versions did affect the
results it still is likely to be just co-incidence - the problem is
most likely elsewhere.

I would recommend running 3rd party memory tracking tools as this
might provide some light on what is going wrong.  I've used valgrind
under Linux recently and while the results were sometimes rather
cryptic it was very useful in establishing both memory management and
threading issues.