[osg-users] SubloadCallback on iOS: missing texture.

Stephan Huber ratzfatz at digitalmind.de
Sat Apr 23 02:00:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

it's hard to tell what's going wrong on your end without seeing the
code. Texture-subloading works on IOS in general, if you are using an
osg::Image which is attached to an osg::Texture and set it's dirty-flag.

As a general note: TextureRectangle is not supported on OpenGL ES,
there's an extension to use NPOT Texture2Ds on IOS, which is supported
and used by osg.

HTH,
Stephan