[osg-users] Building a Texture2D from a PBO?

Trystan Larey-Williams trystan at trystan.org
Fri Apr 22 15:24:02 PDT 2011

Well, the crash was indeed caused by not having a valid context. I moved the code into a DrawCallback and it worked but not how I expected. I was hoping that binding a PBO to the state would cause copyTexImage2D to read contents from the PBO. Instead, its just grabbing data from the regular frame buffer / color buffer.

It seems like what I'm trying to do shouldn't be so hard. I just need to blit a piece of an image onto a piece of a texture. Doing to by rendering to a texture seems really out of the way. Anyone know of another approach?

Thanks,
Trystan

Read this topic online here: