[osg-users] [vpb] vpb generated .osga model seems disturb shared memory in qt4

Lv Qing donlvqing at msn.com
Thu Apr 21 21:51:48 PDT 2011

Hi,

I dig up a littlte more this morning.I replace origina terrain.osga(about 2G) with a small terrain.osga(10mb) ,problem remains,my total memory is 4G.

The error is printed within a net data send/receive management application which  works normaly without  osg application.The osg application seems distubed its or others share memory .

I will try osg2.9.12 this afternoon. My VirtualPlanetBuilder is a very old version 0.9.1 ,I will also try a new version .

I really hope it is not something wrong with Qt itself which is beyond my  knowledge and capability,thx!

Thank you!

Cheers,
Lv

Read this topic online here: