[osg-users] [vpb] vpb generated .osga model seems disturb shared memory in qt4

Rob Radtke rob at stellarscience.com
Thu Apr 21 14:24:39 PDT 2011

A co-worker of mine recently fixed a bunch of similar VPB issues by
following this advice:

http://forum.osgearth.org/Critical-issue-with-paging-and-horizon-td5789174.html

The jist of it is this:
'Try setting your OSG_MAX_PAGEDLOD environment variable to something
higher (default is 300 if I remember correctly).  Also, try changing
your loading policy to "preemptive" since that way the current LOD is
loaded first. '

- Rob