[osg-users] [vpb] vpb generated .osga model seems disturb shared memory in qt4

Sebastian Messerschmidt sebastian.messerschmidt at gmx.de
Thu Apr 21 09:40:42 PDT 2011

Just a guess,

are you mixing debug and release builds? (i.e. linking in the debug
build to release libraries)
I've encountered the strangest memory corruptions and crashes (due to
differently sized STL data structures) under windows however.
Since I'm not quite know the stl implementation you use, that is just a
guess.

hth
Sebastian