[osg-users] OSG 2.8.4 fully released and binaries available

王锐 wangray84 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:06:10 PDT 2011

Hi Chris,

It just provides more options for end users, including a downloadable component listbox, a helper dialog for setting up start menu items and environment variables, and friendly user interface. It is only 200kb and will download selected components from specified links, so it may be of a few more convenience comparing with CPack generated ones or only tar-balls.

BTW, It is my first time to write mail on iPAD... A little hard to input these characters. :-)

Cheers,

Wang Rui

在 2011-4-21,下午10:37,Chris 'Xenon' Hanson <xenon at alphapixel.com> 写道: