[osg-users] osgDB ifstream / ofstream conflict

Vincent Bourdier vincent.bourdier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 05:50:59 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I just found a fix after some tests, but it is not a fix I am proud of.
I just added the close() method in osgDB/fstream implementation, so
there is no conflict because my fstream implementation uses
osgDB/fstream and not osgDB/fstream AND std::fstream.

I will continue to investigate to be sure to understand why this occurs,
but any advices or explanations are welcome.
If my fix is accepted this could be a submission for OSG, eventually...

Thanks.

Regards,
     Vincent.