[osg-users] FrameBufferObject problems on OSG 2.9.11

Sergey Polischuk pol-ss at yandex.ru
Wed Apr 20 07:16:34 PDT 2011

Hi, Robert

I'm just curious, if this fix will resolve problems with freeing unused gl texture objects (f.e. if you call dirtyTextureObject on texture attached to camera and resize texture after that texture will create new gl texture object, but old is still valid, and it not released on its own with or with Texture::flushAllDeletedTextureObjects(...) call, at least on 2.9.9)?

Cheers,
Sergey.