[osg-users] Meta-data in core OSG - project started

Sergey Kurdakov sergey.forum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 05:30:24 PDT 2011

Hi Sukender,

>However I think the entity thing is far more "high level" than just metas.

that is correct.

still there is need to assemble metas as objects into something useful  and
also exchange info ( message system ).

this functionality  might be a separate addition,  but it's presence ( or
considering it's use with metas; I'm not sure, but it might add some
additional fields, methods etc ) will greatly extend 'use' cases
to jump start to apply your metas in projects.

Regards
Sergey