[osg-users] FrameBufferObject problems on OSG 2.9.11

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 02:48:27 PDT 2011

Hi Paul,

I have step my step revert files from svn/trunk to the previous
versions in 2.9.10 and finally isolated the changes to
osgViewer/Renderer as being the causes of this regression.

There are number of changes that address different issues in
osgViewer::Renderer so I'll will need carefully revert the changes to
pick out the cause of the problem.  The difficulty in tracking down
this problem is due to the symptoms of the problem being quite removed
from the cause.   Right now I think the most likely cause of the
problem is the changes to how the ICO and the DatabasePager are
managed in the recent version of Renderer.cpp.