[osg-users] FrameBufferObject problems on OSG 2.9.11

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:38:14 PDT 2011


Hi Paul,

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Robert Osfield
<robert.osfield at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have just tried your modified osgprerender and can confirm that
> problems exists on my system as well.  I don't the cause of the
> problem, my best guess right now would be something like inappropriate
> reuse of GL objects.

I have checked 2.9.10 and also find it to work fine with the modified
osgprerender.  I cleaned the test example up a bit so ensure we can
use the same options on each run through the viewer, modified example
attached.

I've done a diff between the FrameBufferObject.cpp and RenderStage.cpp
and found no diffrences of note, and even patched the svn/trunk with
the 2.9.10 versions and still get the same problems, so the problem
isn't related directly to FBO setup and usage.   I also patched the
Texture.cpp and header, and despite the many differences still didn't
see any fix... I'll keep reverting changes till I spot the file that
is the root of the problem.

Robert.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: osgprerender.cpp
Type: text/x-c++src
Size: 18700 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/attachments/20110419/6db7fe58/attachment-0004.cpp>


More information about the osg-users mailing list