[osg-users] glCopyTexImage2D or Frame Buffer Object

"Martin Großer" Grosser.Martin at gmx.de
Tue Apr 19 07:39:08 PDT 2011

Hello,

I have the answer of the question what is different.

Frame Buffer Object is render to texture. So the texture use the frame buffer and you render on it directly.

Copy to texture means that the frame buffer is copy to the texture buffer after the rendering.

I hope this is true. And if I copy it after the rendering I get the antialiasing and anagyphic features.

Another question. What is better? Is the copy too slow with a texture resolution of 1400x1050?

Thanks

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------