[osg-users] [osg-users[ Viewer as emmbeded and existing modelview and projection matrices

Thomas Hogarth thomas.hogarth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:11:48 PDT 2011

Hi Guys

Thanks for the speedy replies, yes seems like using the same model view
matrix for the osg camera and then ensuring I reapplied the originals the
next time round. They were only getting applied on setup by the original app
then being read back from OpenGL before being applied again so think it was
actually copying my incorrect osg matrix.

So now I have an osg model surrounded by raw OpenGL gui, nice.

I've finally landed some contract work and convinced them that osg is root
to take for quickly adding animated 3d models to their app. It's for the IOS
platform so fingers crossed all goes well.

Cheers
Tom