[osg-users] [osg-users[ Viewer as emmbeded and existing modelview and projection matrices

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 08:22:10 PDT 2011

Hi Thomas,

The OSG's cull traversal requires information about the viewport,
projecton and view matrices, and the draw traversals use this data in
the draw traversal, so.... you have to pass them in via the setting of
appropriate OSG data structures like osg::Camera.  Applying viewports,
projection and modelview matrices is pretty lightweight so setting it
multiple times in the draw traversal of your application won't be a
performance issue.

Robert.