[osg-users] [osg-users[ Viewer as emmbeded and existing modelview and projection matrices

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Mon Apr 18 07:49:35 PDT 2011

On 4/18/2011 8:19 AM, Thomas Hogarth wrote:
> I'm currently working on added some osg functionality to an existing opengl es app. The
> application already applies all the relavent matrix and viewport information.  I was
> wondering if there was a simple way to just draw my osg viewer but without applying any
> matrix or viewports to the current GL state?

 I don't know for sure, but I wonder could you simply use the setProjectionMatrix and
setViewMatrix methods on your osgViewer's Camera, to load the identity matrix to both?
You'd want to make sure your viewer didn't have any manipulators and things that could
dynamically modify the matrices.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.