[osg-users] Issue with drawing polygons

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Sun Apr 17 19:21:50 PDT 2011

On 4/17/2011 6:05 PM, Gaurav Garg wrote:
> We have separate geometries for both LINE and FILL (Each one can be
> dynamically turned off and both can be on at the same time). So, we need not
> to switch between these modes. We are using polygon primitives because we
> need to support object selection in the application (using
> LineSegmentIntersector).

> Is there any way, I can select polygons drawn as
> Line loop primitive.

  Not to my knowledge.

  But couldn't you display the LINE entities, but run the intersection test against the
POLYGON portion of the graph? I believe you can begin the intersection test at any point
in the graph you wish.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.