[osg-users] Using only geometries from highest LOD

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Sun Apr 17 16:51:27 PDT 2011

On 4/17/2011 5:47 PM, Linda Lee wrote:
> I need to do screencaptures of a scene from different views.  And I need the terrain to be switched to the highest LOD to capture all details.  Is there a way to force the terrain (an openflight terrain) to switch to the highest LOD when rendering in OSG?

  I think there's an example for doing this. Look at the osgposter example -- I think it
loads highest LODs before rendering.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.