[osg-users] Meta-data in core OSG - project started

Sukender suky0001 at free.fr
Fri Apr 15 07:57:44 PDT 2011

Hi J-S,

Actually I hoped someone would help us on the serialization subject! And yes, I guess new serializers may help. But what about formats supporting metas? It may be helpful to add somewhere a callback/serializer/anything, which may be called by plugins to convert from/to a string representation when not handled natively. No?

Sukender