[osg-users] [build] error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport)

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Thu Apr 14 07:46:27 PDT 2011

On 4/14/2011 8:29 AM, Anastasia Papas wrote:
> Hi, I am also getting a similar error for another lib, although I have added it at the linker input, when I build I get:
> Unhandled exception at 0x7c812afb in Template.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: std::bad_alloc at memory location 0x0012f32c..

  This almost 100% means you're mixing code compiled as debug with release code.

you're compiling everything from scratch, check your debug/release settings of _everything_.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.