[osg-users] [osgPlugins] osg Dae plugin error: Texture coordinate set 0 not found

Anastasia Papas hyper_pontia at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 05:07:48 PDT 2011

To Sukender: thank you for your concern, but indeed your file has been removed, at least for me, this is the message displayed at the thread you provided where I guess the file was: The Extension '7z' was deactivated by an board admin, therefore this Attachment is not displayed.

For the collada textures problem:
I uninstalled and install all OSG modules and dependencies from the begining. Instead of using collada-dom libraries in my project linker I used now the prebuilt dependency package provided at the http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/Dependencies

All works OK now! All textures are there!

Thanks again!

Read this topic online here: