[osg-users] VRPN input for manipulation

Michael Weiblen mike.weiblen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:14:09 PDT 2011

Hi,

Actually osgVRPN provides both a TrackerManipulator for controlling
the camera, and a TrackerTransform to support manipulating objects in
the scene.
You can attach one tracker to a TrackerManipulator, and the other to a
TrackerTransform.
See the osgvrpn/examples/osgVRPNviewer which demonstrates how to use
both classes.

cheers
-- mew

--