[osg-users] drawable and text order in different windows

Anna Palazzolo apala at vi-grade.com
Wed Apr 13 01:16:19 PDT 2011

Hi,

I managed to solve my problem:

I just need to use the following statement for the drawable objects I'm adding to the window
stateset->setRenderBinDetails(orderedNumber, "DepthSortedBin", osg::StateSet::OVERRIDE_RENDERBIN_DETAILS);
without any need to disable the Dept test.

The problem was that I was adding to the window drawable and widgets (the labels), and the bin number I used for the top drawable was not high enough to lay over the labels...

Thank you!

Cheers,
Anna

Read this topic online here: