[osg-users] [3rdparty] Distributed rendering (was: RE: Cloud node kit)

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Tue Apr 12 03:21:37 PDT 2011

Hi,

Sythel wrote:

>  I will share it when (and if) i can do some coding about the implementation.

Thats great :)

Well, somewhere in the OSG code the OpenGL swap command is executed I assume. At this place it would be correct to add some syncing code. (UDP signal on a dedicated sync network, or a RS232 signal or things like that.)

This makes only sense if you ensure that the same frame umber is rendered on each machine.

Best regards, Torben

Read this topic online here: