[osg-users] [3rdparty] Distributed rendering (was: RE: Cloud node kit)

Muhammed Kalkan kalkanikbal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:08:41 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have also used ENET version. However ,in a hurry, i have isolated UDP implementation from osgVisual and tried distributed rendering. I will share it when (and if) i can do some coding about the implementation.

I have examined Framesync @ Nvidia website. It is hardware supported as you have stated. So, besides hardware implementation (framelock), i guess there is no more safe way (by using applications and software only) to implement distributed rendering?
Thank you!

Cheers,
Muhammed

Read this topic online here: