[osg-users] [3rdparty] Distributed rendering (was: RE: Cloud node kit)

Muhammed Kalkan kalkanikbal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:14:47 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have implemented UDP version communication of osgVisual for the distributed rendering. It sends Viewmatrix and receives viewmatrix then applies it via callbacks.

I will test with a dense scene for different machines (different graphics cards / different performances) if it makes any difference for  frame matching.

By framelock do you mean frame to frame sycn by any chance? And do you know if it can be a problem whether graphics card or CPU starts to run slowly for the aspect of synced distributed rendering?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Muhammed

Read this topic online here: