[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph 2.8.4 stable release

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Mon Apr 11 12:23:35 PDT 2011

On 4/11/2011 1:10 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
> Have a look. The parts I'm not sure about are the "Skew Matrix is pleased to announce..."
> and "The 2.8.4 release is funded in part by Skew Matrix..." - Paul helped you with the
> commits, but I'm not sure he funded it, so it's probably incorrect, but I'm not sure what
> to put instead.
>
> The rest (after the first part with the change list, so from "Downloads and Licensing"
> down) I haven't touched at all from the 2.8.3 press release, apart from a quick blurb
> about the new OSG Beginner's Guide book. Have a look to make sure it's all still accurate...

  Thanks, I'll see what I can do.

  Robert, you might want to wait until we have all our ducks in a row before you make it
official. I've never done this before, and there are still several steps to complete.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.