[osg-users] [osgPlugins] osg Dae plugin error: Texture coordinate set 0 not found

Sukender suky0001 at free.fr
Mon Apr 11 02:04:03 PDT 2011

Hi Daniele and Anastasia,

Please have a look at "[osg-submissions] Collada reader - Non-empty texture units". I proposed a change which puts all filled textures unit to to "zero". Example: when texture units 1 and 2 are filled, they become 0 and 1.
This hasn't been accepted (yet?). But please let us know it it solves your issue.

Cheers,

Sukender