[osg-users] [3rdparty] Cloud node kit

Muhammed Kalkan kalkanikbal at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 11:26:20 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thank you for teh fast response. Your answers are quite satisfying. Now that you have mentioned about osgVisual, i took a look at the project and saw that distributed rendering is possible.

I m in need of distributed rendering and i thought OSG supported this natively.
1-Should i use osgVisual just for distributed rendering (3 rendering machines with 3 different projectors)? I dont think i need anything else from the package. Do ephimeris and sky model included in osgVisual?
2-If OSG is sufficent for distributed rendering, is there an example how to achieve it?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Muhammed

Read this topic online here: