[osg-users] Multiple Render Targets & Multisampling

dimi christop dimi_christop at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 03:04:55 PDT 2011

As far I understand, what you are saying is that as soon as you enable
multisampling
on the FBOs you can not use the multiple render targets. All targets show the
same thing as the first one.
But this is not the case when you dont use a multisampled FBO.

I had the exact same problem and dropped the efford to find a solution as soon
I found that probably something inside osg was the culprit. All my pure OpenGL
examples were running fine.
What does OSGPPU do to handle multisampled FBOs?

Dimi