[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.8.4-rc3 now tagged

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Thu Apr 7 19:53:17 PDT 2011

On 4/7/2011 8:18 PM, Wang Rui wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> Built fine on Windows XP and Visual Studio 2005/2008. But my osgmovie
> and ffmpeg plugin still shows the same issue. Could it be related with
> the version of the ffmpeg library? I'm using the 0.5 built by MSYS.
> Anyway, nobody else reported the same problem, so this may properly be
> my own mistake and it shouldn't stop the step of the new release. :-)
> Thanks for the great efforts and I'm now looking forward to the coming
> soon 2.8.4.

  It's an issue that was the same in 2.8.3, so we're not trying to fix it in 2.8.4.

  Once 2.8.4 is out, if someone wants to try to fix it, that can be in 2.8.5 (along with
other fixes people have asked to contribute).

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.