[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.8.4-rc3 now tagged

Wang Rui wangray84 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:18:03 PDT 2011

Hi Chris,

Built fine on Windows XP and Visual Studio 2005/2008. But my osgmovie
and ffmpeg plugin still shows the same issue. Could it be related with
the version of the ffmpeg library? I'm using the 0.5 built by MSYS.

Anyway, nobody else reported the same problem, so this may properly be
my own mistake and it shouldn't stop the step of the new release. :-)
Thanks for the great efforts and I'm now looking forward to the coming
soon 2.8.4.

Cheers,

Wang Rui