[osg-users] [build] XP VS2008 Lost References

Ulrich Hertlein u.hertlein at sandbox.de
Wed Apr 6 15:29:40 PDT 2011

Hi Tom,

On 6/04/11 21:29 , Tom Appollo wrote:
> Well, I don't see how my app could be deleting the window as I'm checking the reference
> count of the EventQueue immediately upon the return from the theGraphicWindow = new
> GraphicsWindowEmbedded; and the reference count is already trashed.
>
> So I suppose I'll need to dig through the archives to see what I can find on
> VisualStudio 2008 idiosyncrasies since it built and runs fine in VS2003.

Since you mention VS2003, is it possible that you have a mix-up between libs from VS2003
and VS2008?  Or the pesky Debug vs. Release libraries problem?

The fact that you're getting garbarge pretty much right from the start (after calling the
constructor) would make me suspicious of something like that.

Cheers,
/ulrich