[osg-users] Slave camera rendering

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 02:59:01 PDT 2011

Hi Zuzana,

One way to have different rendering in different cameras is use a
seperate osg::Camera::setCullMask(uint) on each of the Cameras and
then a matching NodeMask above different subgraphs that you want
rendered for each of the cameras.  The osgstereimage provides an
example of this in action, abeit for stereo.

Robert.