[osg-users] How to create animated characters with 3dsmax, to use the osgAnimation character animation?

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Tue Apr 5 10:48:59 PDT 2011

On 4/5/2011 11:32 AM, Raymond de Vries wrote:
> I am making the move from cal3d/osgCal towards the osgAnimation character animation. Now I
> would like to keep using my current models and I wonder what the best way is to get my
> characters into osgAnimation.
> Does anyone have advice? Can fbx do the job?

  I know people who have done it with FBX from Lightwave into OSG successfully. I can't
comment on Max, but I imagine it's similar.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.