[osg-users] CMake - How to configure a library using OSG

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Mon Apr 4 13:18:02 PDT 2011

On 4/4/2011 1:33 PM, Vincent Bourdier wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'm working a library as a toolbox based on OSG.
> I'm trying to write a CMake configuration file.

  If it's Open Source, you might look at existing libraries like osgWorks:
http://code.google.com/p/osgworks/

  And utilize the CMake infrastructure they already have worked out.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.