[osg-users] [build] Can't build version osg 2.9.11 for IOS using CMake

Stephan Huber ratzfatz at digitalmind.de
Sun Apr 3 07:44:58 PDT 2011

Hi,

there's a pending submission for the readme, I added a working command
line to it. Here's the command line to get a working xcode project for
buildong osg for a ios-device:

$ cmake -G Xcode \
-D OSG_BUILD_PLATFORM_IPHONE:BOOL=ON \
-D CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING="-ftree-vectorize -fvisibility-inlines-hidden
-mno-thumb -arch armv6 -pipe -no-cpp-precomp -miphoneos-version-min=3.1
-mno-thumb" \
-D BUILD_OSG_APPLICATIONS:BOOL=OFF \
-D OSG_BUILD_FRAMEWORKS:BOOL=OFF \
-D OSG_WINDOWING_SYSTEM:STRING=IOS \
-D OSG_BUILD_PLATFORM_IPHONE:BOOL=ON \
-D CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES:STRING="armv6;armv7" \
-D
CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT:STRING=/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.2.sdk
\
-D OSG_GL1_AVAILABLE:BOOL=OFF \
-D OSG_GL2_AVAILABLE:BOOL=OFF \
-D OSG_GLES1_AVAILABLE:BOOL=ON \
-D OSG_GL_DISPLAYLISTS_AVAILABLE:BOOL=OFF \
-D OSG_GL_FIXED_FUNCTION_AVAILABLE:BOOL=ON \
-D OSG_GL_LIBRARY_STATIC:BOOL=OFF \
-D OSG_GL_MATRICES_AVAILABLE:BOOL=ON \
-D OSG_GL_VERTEX_ARRAY_FUNCS_AVAILABLE:BOOL=ON \
-D OSG_GL_VERTEX_FUNCS_AVAILABLE:BOOL=OFF \
-D DYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH:BOOL=OFF \
-D DYNAMIC_OPENTHREADS:BOOL=OFF .

check all mentioned cmake-variables and try again. Good luck.

Hope that helps,
Stephan