[osg-users] Animation Morphing

Anastasia Papas hyper_pontia at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 07:23:26 PDT 2011

Hello!

I am trying amimation morphing in OSG, and I found this example:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/browser/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/examples/osganimationmorph/osganimationmorph.cpp

I have collada 3D models, and since this example is morphing between 2 osg models, I used the osgDB::writeNodeFile to save the dae (after importing them to a node) as an osg file.

The osg files are working even better than the initial collada files with the osgviewer, for instance for the dae when I was zooming in, translating or rotating, after a point some parts were disappearing, but now with the osg it renders perfectly, and textures included!

But the problem is when I use it for the osganimationmorph, I get an Unhandled exception...

Does anyone have an idea of how I should proceed?

Thank you in advance,

Anastasia

Read this topic online here: