[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph 2.9.13 developer release tagged

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:15:48 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I have just tagged 2.9.13, just a week after 2.9.12, so no major rev's
but lots of little minor fixes and feature improvements. ChangeLog
additions below.

    source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.9.13.zip
    svn tag: svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.9.13
OpenSceneGraph

I've tagged this release rather quickly to wrap up recent submissions
and put a mark in the sand. I'm about to embark on a bug fixing spree
relating to reports from a Coverity analysis of the OSG so I thought
it'd be good to be able to have clear point in time before and after
the beginning of the use of Coverity, I don't know yet how useful it
will be - I'm sure to keep you all informed of my findings, svn log
will also provide a trail of bread crumbs as well as I'll add a
mention of each bug picked up by the tool so we can spot the type of
things that it might help with.  This record will also enable us to
point to bugs introduced inadvertently by trying to fix bugs ;-)

Robert.

ChangeLog additions since 2.9.12

	* examples/osgwidgetaddremove/osgwidgetaddremove.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetmenu/osgwidgetmenu.cpp: From Mattias Helsing,
	  "Fixes two of the osgWidget examples that were broken due to
	  changed
	  virtual function prototypes in osgWidget/EventInterface"

	* include/osgViewer/api/Cocoa/GraphicsWindowCocoa,
	  src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindowCocoa.mm: From Craig Bosma,"Please
	  find attached a fix for shared contexts on OS X, with the Cocoa
	  backend. The NSOpenGLContext* _context member of
	  GraphicsHandleCocoa was never set on successfully creation, so
	  even if the dynamic_cast to GraphicsHandleCocoa succeeds, we get
	  a bogus (NULL) pointer on retrieving the actual NSOpenGLContext*
	  (line 1013).

	  This should fix the problem, as well as cause GraphicsWindowCocoa
	  to report the correct name "GraphicsWindowCarbon" ->
	  "GraphicsWindowCocoa".
	  "

	* src/osgDB/OutputStream.cpp: From Farshid Lashkari, "I believe
	  their is small error in how OutputStream handles the
	  WriteImageHint. In the "writeImage" method, it converts the
	  WriteImageHint to an internal "decision" flag. During this
	  conversion, it seems to be swapping the behavior for
	  WRITE_EXTERNAL_FILE and WRITE_USE_EXTERNAL. I've attached what I
	  believe to be the correct conversion."

	* CMakeModules/OsgMacroUtils.cmake, src/osgViewer/CMakeLists.txt:
	  From Mattias Helsing, "Fixes installation of the osgViewer
	  headers that got broken with rev
	  12208 and 12231.

	  The windowing system specific headers under
	  include/osgViewer/api/<system> are again installed under
	  include/osgViewer/api/<system>

	  Works in recent ubuntu with cmake-2.8.4 and msvc2010 with
	  cmake-2.8.2"

	* include/osg/Texture, src/osg/Image.cpp, src/osg/Texture.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/pvr/ReaderWriterPVR.cpp: From Johannes Baeuerele,
	  "I have extended the pvr reader plugin to support etc1
	  compression(GL_ETC1_RGB8_OES). The changes attached to this
	  submission are based on today's trunk.

	  The pvr format which can be used as a wrapper for different
	  compressed and uncompressed formats supports this compression
	  algorithm. The original pvr compression uses the pvrtc format.
	  The handling of pvrtc is already implemented in the pvr plugin.
	  PVR provides wrapper functionality for some formats, e.g. etc or
	  even dxt/dds.

	  Our target system (gles2) is able to use the etc compression
	  format. With minor changes in the submitted files, there is no
	  need to write a separate plugin. However the original pvr texture
	  compression formats are not supported on our target, which is the
	  reason for this extension.

	  The changes mainly consist in the definition on new enum values
	  in the classes and headers of ReaderWriterPVR,Image and Texture.
	  I also found some locations where the handling of the original
	  pvr textures was not implemented. These are also part of this
	  submission."

	* include/osg/GraphicsContext, include/osgViewer/GraphicsWindow,
	  include/osgViewer/api/Win32/GraphicsWindowWin32,
	  src/osg/GraphicsContext.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindowWin32.cpp: From Marius Heise, "here
	  is a patch that implements Win32 HW-synced swapping using
	  wglJoinSwapGroupNV, wglBindSwapBarrierNV and the existing traits.
	  It was tested with multiple ATI FirePro S400 cards.

	  I also fixed the vsync implementation introduced with rev.11357
	  that was crashing with the Windows Error #170. So I removed your
	  temporary /* */ around the vsync condition..."

	* src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindowWin32.cpp: From Fred Smith,
	  "GraphicsWindowWin32::setWindow currently creates a context with
	  no regards to the Traits, like createWindow does.

	  That is, it calls ::wglCreateContext to create a context, not the
	  member method createContextImplementation(), which takes into an
	  account the Traits.

	  In my situation, this prevents a GL 3.x context from being
	  created.
	  "

	* CMakeLists.txt, CMakeModules/OsgAndroidMacroUtils.cmake,
	  include/osg/GL, src/osg/GL2Extensions.cpp,
	  src/osg/GLExtensions.cpp: From Jorge Ciges, "1rst - Changes in
	  Cmake: They make possible "make install" with the android
	  building.

	  2nd - Script to use a 3rd party directory with basic libraries:
	  libjpeg,libpng,libtiff,giflib,freetype,curl,gdal.

	  3rd - Change in the GLES library loading for Android. That should
	  make GLES2 work properly.

	  4rth- Included two defines RGB8_OES and RGBA8_OES as a substitute
	  in GLES for RGB8 and RGBA8

	  5th - OpenGL and GLSL version identification changed to recognize
	  GLES versions properly
	  "

	* src/osgPlugins/dae/daeRMaterials.cpp: From Cedric Pinson, "I have
	  tried some model that produces crashes in the dae plugin because
	  of empty node:

	  if (GetFloat4Param(cot->getParam()->getRef(), f4)) {...}

	  in the model I have tested cot->getParam()->getRef() return 0x0
	  and make
	  it crahes inside GetFloat4Param.

	  I have added a test before calling GetFloat4Param
	  if (cot->getParam()->getRef() != 0 &&
	  GetFloat4Param(cot->getParam()->getRef(), f4)) {...}
	  "

	* include/osgViewer/api/IOS/GraphicsWindowIOS,
	  src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindowIOS.mm: From Tomas Hogarth, "Attached
	  are the complete changed files GraphicsWindowIOS and
	  GraphicsWindowIOS.mm. The change is in regard to the ability to
	  adapt to device orientation. We did just have a bool indicating
	  the window would adapt to all orientations. I have changed this
	  to a bit mask allowing the user to specify individual
	  orientations or combinations.

	  enum DeviceOrientation{

	  PORTRAIT_ORIENTATION = 1<<0,

	  PORTRAIT_UPSIDEDOWN_ORIENTATION = 1<<1,

	  LANDSCAPE_LEFT_ORIENTATION = 1<<2,

	  LANDSCAPE_RIGHT_ORIENTATION = 1<<3,

	  ALL_ORIENTATIONS = PORTRAIT_ORIENTATION |
	  PORTRAIT_UPSIDEDOWN_ORIENTATION | LANDSCAPE_LEFT_ORIENTATION |
	  LANDSCAPE_RIGHT_ORIENTATION

	  };

	  typedef unsigned int DeviceOrientationFlags;

	  The main motivation for this is to easily allow the user to
	  specifiy that the device is in a horizontal orientation rather
	  then having to rotate the view matrix. All flags have been tested
	  individually as well as in combinations. The default is
	  ALL_ORIENTATIONS to keep the exiting functionality for anyone who
	  hasn't specified WindowData for their context traits.
	  "

	* include/osgDB/FileNameUtils, src/osgDB/FileNameUtils.cpp: From
	  Sukender, Here is a tiny update to FileNameUtils. It brings
	  getPathRoot() and isAbsolutePath() to the public side of the lib.

	* src/osgPlugins/jpeg/ReaderWriterJPEG.cpp: From Guillaume Taze,
	  "This is a fix for the error popups which appeared when reading a
	  corrupted file on windows. Errors are redirected to std::err
	  instead."

	  Note from Robert Osfield, changed jpeg error report output from
	  stderr to standard OSG notification system using OSG_WARN.

	* include/osg/FrameBufferObject, include/osgUtil/RenderBin,
	  include/osgUtil/RenderStage, src/osg/FrameBufferObject.cpp,
	  src/osg/GLObjects.cpp, src/osgUtil/CullVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgUtil/RenderBin.cpp, src/osgUtil/RenderStage.cpp: Added
	  releaseGLObjects(State*) support into osg::FrameBufferObject,
	  osg::RenderBin and osg::RenderStage
	  to ensure proper clean up of FBO's on closing a graphics context.

	* src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/ReaderWriterFLT.cpp: From Magnus
	  Kessler, "A few minor fixes in the documentation strings of
	  ReaderWriterFLT.cpp"

	* include/osgDB/Registry, src/osgDB/Registry.cpp: From Bradley
	  Anderegg, "The first change just exposes the archive extension
	  list so that
	  external applications can determine if an archive extension is
	  valid.

	  The second change is a bug fix in Registry::read(const
	  ReadFunctor&)
	  where if you pass in valid options they get wiped out after the
	  archive
	  is loaded but before being passed along to the plugin."

	* examples/osgspotlight/osgspotlight.cpp: From Paul Martz, "To
	  summarize the fix: OpenGL eye coords are negative outside
	  Cartesian quadrant 1. As a result, the center of projection is
	  eye coord (0,0), which (when used as st tex coords) looks up the
	  lower left corner of the texture. However, in projective
	  texturing, you usually want eye coord (0,0) to look up the center
	  of the texture. Accomplishing this mapping requires not just a
	  lookat and perspective transform, but also a translate and
	  scale."

	* include/osgViewer/GraphicsWindow, include/osgViewer/ViewerBase,
	  src/osgViewer/CMakeLists.txt, src/osgViewer/CompositeViewer.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindow.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindowWin32.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindowX11.cpp, src/osgViewer/Viewer.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/ViewerBase.cpp: From Jan Peciva, "please find
	  attached proposed fix for ON_DEMAND rendering. The biggest issue
	  was
	  that the windows did not act on repaint request (WM_PAINT,
	  EXPOSE,...)

	  Detailed explanation:
	  - I implemented requestRedraw using the push approach (not using
	  GraphicsWindow::_requestRedraw flag that I was considering) as
	  there may be
	  multiple viewers reading the flag and fighting to reset it after
	  the paint
	  request, while some viewers may not spot the request to redraw
	  - I made windows call GraphicsWindow::requestRedraw when they
	  receive
	  appropriate message (WM_PAINT, EXPOSE, RESIZE,...)
	  - There were issues on Linux that windows did not want to close
	  using x
	  button. Resolved by moving the test for DeleteWindow event from
	  swapBuffersImplementation() to GraphicsWindowX11::checkEvents().
	  The difficulty
	  was that DeleteWindow event is not coming using _eventDisplay,
	  but through
	  _display.
	  - The last difficulty was that it is necessary to call
	  ViewerBase::checkWindowStatus() to set _done to true when all
	  windows are
	  closed. This did not happened recently in ON_DEMAND run scheme. I
	  put the call
	  to checkWindowStatus() to eventTraversal.
	  "

	* include/osgViewer/GraphicsWindow, include/osgViewer/ViewerBase,
	  src/osgViewer/CompositeViewer.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindowWin32.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindowX11.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/ViewerBase.cpp: Removed spaces from end of lines

	* CMakeLists.txt, CMakeModules/CheckAtomicOps.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/FindAndroidNDK.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/FindCoreVideo.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/FindDirectInput.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/FindDirectShow.cmake, CMakeModules/FindFBX.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/FindFFmpeg.cmake, CMakeModules/FindFOX.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/FindGDAL.cmake, CMakeModules/FindGtkGl.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/FindLibVNCServer.cmake, CMakeModules/FindNVTT.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/FindOSG.cmake, CMakeModules/FindOpenEXR.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/FindOurDCMTK.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/FindPoppler-glib.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/FindQTKit.cmake, CMakeModules/FindRSVG.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/OsgAndroidMacroUtils.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/OsgCPack.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/OsgCPackConfig.cmake.in,
	  CMakeModules/OsgDetermineCompiler.cmake,
	  CMakeModules/clean_directories, CTestConfig.cmake,
	  PlatformSpecifics/Android/Android.mk.master.in,
	  PlatformSpecifics/Android/Android.mk.modules.in,
	  PlatformSpecifics/Android/Android.mk.serializers.in,
	  PlatformSpecifics/Android/Android.mk.src.in,
	  PlatformSpecifics/Android/AndroidManifest.xml.master.in,
	  PlatformSpecifics/Android/Application.mk.master.in,
	  PlatformSpecifics/Windows/OpenSceneGraphVersionInfo.rc.in,
	  PlatformSpecifics/Windows/OpenThreadsVersionInfo.rc.in,
	  PlatformSpecifics/Windows/VisualStudio_Syntax_Highlighting.txt,
	  applications/osgfilecache/CMakeLists.txt,
	  applications/osgfilecache/osgfilecache.cpp,
	  applications/osgversion/Contributors.cpp,
	  applications/present3D/CMakeLists.txt,
	  applications/present3D/Cluster.cpp,
	  applications/present3D/Cluster.h,
	  applications/present3D/ExportHTML.cpp,
	  applications/present3D/ExportHTML.h,
	  applications/present3D/PointsEventHandler.cpp,
	  applications/present3D/PointsEventHandler.h,
	  applications/present3D/ReadShowFile.cpp,
	  applications/present3D/ReadShowFile.h,
	  applications/present3D/SDLIntegration.cpp,
	  applications/present3D/SDLIntegration.h,
	  applications/present3D/ShowEventHandler.cpp,
	  applications/present3D/ShowEventHandler.h,
	  applications/present3D/SpellChecker.cpp,
	  applications/present3D/SpellChecker.h,
	  applications/present3D/present3D.cpp, configure,
	  doc/Doxyfiles/doxyfile.cmake,
	  doc/Doxyfiles/openthreads.doxyfile.cmake,
	  examples/osg2cpp/CMakeLists.txt, examples/osg2cpp/osg2cpp.cpp,
	  examples/osgQtBrowser/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgQtBrowser/osgQtBrowser.cpp,
	  examples/osgQtWidgets/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgQtWidgets/osgQtWidgets.cpp,
	  examples/osganalysis/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osganalysis/osganalysis.cpp,
	  examples/osganimationeasemotion/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osganimationeasemotion/osganimationeasemotion.cpp,
	  examples/osganimationhardware/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osganimationhardware/osganimationhardware.cpp,
	  examples/osganimationmakepath/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osganimationmakepath/osganimationmakepath.cpp,
	  examples/osganimationmorph/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osganimationmorph/osganimationmorph.cpp,
	  examples/osganimationnode/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osganimationnode/osganimationnode.cpp,
	  examples/osganimationskinning/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osganimationskinning/osganimationskinning.cpp,
	  examples/osganimationsolid/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osganimationsolid/osganimationsolid.cpp,
	  examples/osganimationtimeline/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osganimationtimeline/osganimationtimeline.cpp,
	  examples/osganimationviewer/AnimtkViewer,
	  examples/osganimationviewer/AnimtkViewer.cpp,
	  examples/osganimationviewer/AnimtkViewerGUI,
	  examples/osganimationviewer/AnimtkViewerGUI.cpp,
	  examples/osganimationviewer/AnimtkViewerKeyHandler,
	  examples/osganimationviewer/AnimtkViewerKeyHandler.cpp,
	  examples/osganimationviewer/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgautocapture/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgautocapture/osgautocapture.cpp,
	  examples/osgcluster/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgdatabaserevisions/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgdatabaserevisions/osgdatabaserevisions.cpp,
	  examples/osgdepthpeeling/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgdepthpeeling/DePee.cpp,
	  examples/osgdepthpeeling/DePee.h,
	  examples/osgdepthpeeling/DePeePass.cpp,
	  examples/osgdepthpeeling/DePeePass.h,
	  examples/osgdepthpeeling/Utility.cpp,
	  examples/osgdepthpeeling/Utility.h,
	  examples/osgdepthpeeling/osgdepthpeeling.cpp,
	  examples/osgdirectinput/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgdirectinput/DirectInputRegistry,
	  examples/osgdirectinput/DirectInputRegistry.cpp,
	  examples/osgdirectinput/osgdirectinput.cpp,
	  examples/osgdrawinstanced/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgdrawinstanced/osgdrawinstanced.cpp,
	  examples/osgfont/CMakeLists.txt, examples/osgfont/osgfont.cpp,
	  examples/osgfpdepth/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgfpdepth/osgfpdepth.cpp,
	  examples/osggameoflife/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osggameoflife/GameOfLifePass.cpp,
	  examples/osggameoflife/GameOfLifePass.h,
	  examples/osggameoflife/osggameoflife.cpp,
	  examples/osggeometryshaders/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osggeometryshaders/osggeometryshaders.cpp,
	  examples/osggpx/CMakeLists.txt, examples/osggpx/osggpx.cpp,
	  examples/osggraphicscost/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osggraphicscost/osggraphicscost.cpp,
	  examples/osgimagesequence/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgimagesequence/osgimagesequence.cpp,
	  examples/osgkdtree/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgkdtree/osgkdtree.cpp,
	  examples/osgmemorytest/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgmemorytest/osgmemorytest.cpp,
	  examples/osgmultiplerendertargets/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgmultiplerendertargets/osgmultiplerendertargets.cpp,
	  examples/osgmultitexturecontrol/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgmultitexturecontrol/osgmultitexturecontrol.cpp,
	  examples/osgmultiviewpaging/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgmultiviewpaging/osgmultiviewpaging.cpp,
	  examples/osgocclusionquery/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgocclusionquery/osgocclusionquery.cpp,
	  examples/osgoit/CMakeLists.txt, examples/osgoit/osgoit.cpp,
	  examples/osgoutline/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgoutline/osgoutline.cpp,
	  examples/osgpackeddepthstencil/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgpackeddepthstencil/osgpackeddepthstencil.cpp,
	  examples/osgparticleshader/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgparticleshader/osgparticleshader.cpp,
	  examples/osgpdf/CMakeLists.txt, examples/osgpdf/osgpdf.cpp,
	  examples/osgposter/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgposter/PosterPrinter.cpp,
	  examples/osgposter/PosterPrinter.h,
	  examples/osgposter/osgposter.cpp,
	  examples/osgqfont/CMakeLists.txt, examples/osgqfont/osgqfont.cpp,
	  examples/osgrobot/CMakeLists.txt, examples/osgrobot/osgrobot.cpp,
	  examples/osgscreencapture/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgscreencapture/osgscreencapture.cpp,
	  examples/osgshadercomposition/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgshadercomposition/osgshadercomposition.cpp,
	  examples/osgshadergen/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgshadergen/osgshadergen.cpp,
	  examples/osgshadow/IslandScene.cpp,
	  examples/osgshadow/IslandScene.h,
	  examples/osgshadow/terrain_coords.h,
	  examples/osgsharedarray/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgsharedarray/osgsharedarray.cpp,
	  examples/osgsidebyside/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgsidebyside/osgsidebyside.cpp,
	  examples/osgstaticviewer/osgstaticviewer.cpp,
	  examples/osgstereomatch/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgstereomatch/README.txt,
	  examples/osgstereomatch/StereoMultipass.cpp,
	  examples/osgstereomatch/StereoMultipass.h,
	  examples/osgstereomatch/StereoPass.cpp,
	  examples/osgstereomatch/StereoPass.h,
	  examples/osgstereomatch/osgstereomatch.cpp,
	  examples/osgterrain/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgterrain/osgterrain.cpp,
	  examples/osgtext3D/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgtext3D/TextNode.cpp, examples/osgtext3D/TextNode.h,
	  examples/osgtext3D/osgtext3D.cpp,
	  examples/osgtext3D/osgtext3D_orig.cpp,
	  examples/osgtext3D/osgtext3D_test.cpp,
	  examples/osgtexturecompression/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgtexturecompression/osgtexturecompression.cpp,
	  examples/osgthirdpersonview/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgthirdpersonview/osgthirdpersonview.cpp,
	  examples/osgthreadedterrain/osgthreadedterrain.cpp,
	  examples/osguniformbuffer/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osguniformbuffer/osguniformbuffer.cpp,
	  examples/osgunittests/FileNameUtils.cpp,
	  examples/osgunittests/MultiThreadRead.cpp,
	  examples/osgunittests/MultiThreadRead.h,
	  examples/osguserstats/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osguserstats/osguserstats.cpp,
	  examples/osgvertexattributes/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgvertexattributes/osgvertexattributes.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerCocoa/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgviewerCocoa/English.lproj/Localizable.strings,
	  examples/osgviewerCocoa/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib/classes.nib,
	  examples/osgviewerCocoa/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib/info.nib,
	  examples/osgviewerCocoa/ViewerCocoa.h,
	  examples/osgviewerCocoa/ViewerCocoa.mm,
	  examples/osgviewerFOX/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgviewerFOX/FOX_OSG.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerFOX/FOX_OSG.h,
	  examples/osgviewerFOX/FOX_OSG_MDIView.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerFOX/FOX_OSG_MDIView.h,
	  examples/osgviewerFOX/osgviewerFOX.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerFOX/osgviewerFOX.h,
	  examples/osgviewerGTK/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgviewerGTK/osggtkdrawingarea.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerGTK/osggtkdrawingarea.h,
	  examples/osgviewerGTK/osgviewerGTK.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerIPhone/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgviewerIPhone/iphoneViewerAppDelegate.h,
	  examples/osgviewerIPhone/iphoneViewerAppDelegate.mm,
	  examples/osgviewerIPhone/main.m,
	  examples/osgviewerIPhone/osgIPhoneViewer-Info.plist,
	  examples/osgviewerIPhone/osgPlugins.h,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/ChildFrm.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/ChildFrm.h,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/MFC_OSG.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/MFC_OSG.h,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/MFC_OSG_MDI.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/MFC_OSG_MDI.h,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/MFC_OSG_MDI.rc,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/MFC_OSG_MDIDoc.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/MFC_OSG_MDIDoc.h,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/MFC_OSG_MDIView.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/MFC_OSG_MDIView.h,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/MainFrm.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/MainFrm.h,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/ReadMe.txt,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/Resource.h,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/res/MFC_OSG_MDI.rc2,
	  examples/osgviewerMFC/stdafx.cpp, examples/osgviewerMFC/stdafx.h,
	  examples/osgviewerQt/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgviewerQt/osgviewerQtContext.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerWX/osgviewerWX.cpp,
	  examples/osgviewerWX/osgviewerWX.h,
	  examples/osgvirtualprogram/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgvirtualprogram/CreateAdvancedHierachy.cpp,
	  examples/osgvirtualprogram/CreateSimpleHierachy.cpp,
	  examples/osgvirtualprogram/VirtualProgram.cpp,
	  examples/osgvirtualprogram/VirtualProgram.h,
	  examples/osgvirtualprogram/osgvirtualprogram.cpp,
	  examples/osgvnc/CMakeLists.txt, examples/osgvnc/osgvnc.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetaddremove/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetaddremove/osgwidgetaddremove.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetbox/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetbox/osgwidgetbox.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetcanvas/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetcanvas/osgwidgetcanvas.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetframe/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetframe/osgwidgetframe.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetinput/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetinput/osgwidgetinput.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetlabel/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetlabel/osgwidgetlabel.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetmenu/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetmenu/osgwidgetmenu.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetmessagebox/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetmessagebox/osgwidgetmessagebox.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetnotebook/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetnotebook/osgwidgetnotebook.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetperformance/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetperformance/osgwidgetperformance.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetprogress/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetprogress/osgwidgetprogress.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetscrolled/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetscrolled/osgwidgetscrolled.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetshader/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetshader/osgwidgetshader.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetstyled/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetstyled/osgwidgetstyled.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgettable/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgettable/osgwidgettable.cpp,
	  examples/osgwidgetwindow/CMakeLists.txt,
	  examples/osgwidgetwindow/osgwidgetwindow.cpp,
	  include/osg/Version, include/osgViewer/Renderer,
	  include/osgViewer/ViewerBase,
	  include/osgViewer/ViewerEventHandlers,
	  include/osgViewer/api/Carbon/GraphicsHandleCarbon,
	  include/osgViewer/api/Carbon/PixelBufferCarbon,
	  include/osgViewer/api/Cocoa/GraphicsHandleCocoa,
	  include/osgViewer/api/Cocoa/GraphicsWindowCocoa,
	  include/osgViewer/api/Cocoa/PixelBufferCocoa,
	  include/osgViewer/api/IOS/GraphicsWindowIOS,
	  include/osgViewer/api/Win32/GraphicsHandleWin32,
	  include/osgViewer/api/Win32/PixelBufferWin32,
	  include/osgViewer/api/X11/GraphicsHandleX11,
	  include/osgViewer/api/X11/PixelBufferX11,
	  include/osgVolume/Export,
	  include/osgVolume/FixedFunctionTechnique,
	  include/osgVolume/Layer, include/osgVolume/Locator,
	  include/osgVolume/Property, include/osgVolume/RayTracedTechnique,
	  include/osgVolume/Version, include/osgVolume/Volume,
	  include/osgVolume/VolumeTechnique, include/osgVolume/VolumeTile,
	  include/osgWidget/Box, include/osgWidget/Browser,
	  include/osgWidget/Canvas, include/osgWidget/EventInterface,
	  include/osgWidget/Export, include/osgWidget/Frame,
	  include/osgWidget/Input, include/osgWidget/Label,
	  include/osgWidget/Lua, include/osgWidget/PdfReader,
	  include/osgWidget/Python, include/osgWidget/ScriptEngine,
	  include/osgWidget/StyleInterface, include/osgWidget/StyleManager,
	  include/osgWidget/Table, include/osgWidget/Types,
	  include/osgWidget/UIObjectParent, include/osgWidget/Util,
	  include/osgWidget/Version, include/osgWidget/ViewerEventHandlers,
	  include/osgWidget/VncClient, include/osgWidget/Widget,
	  include/osgWidget/Window, include/osgWidget/WindowManager,
	  packaging/ld.so.conf.d/openscenegraph.conf.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osg.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgAnimation.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgDB.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgFX.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgGA.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgManipulator.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgParticle.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgQt.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgShadow.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgSim.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgTerrain.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgText.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgUtil.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgViewer.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgVolume.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph-osgWidget.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openscenegraph.pc.in,
	  packaging/pkgconfig/openthreads.pc.in,
	  src/OpenThreads/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/OpenThreads/common/Atomic.cpp,
	  src/OpenThreads/common/Config.in,
	  src/OpenThreads/common/Version.cpp,
	  src/OpenThreads/common/Version.in,
	  src/OpenThreads/pthreads/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/OpenThreads/qt/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/OpenThreads/qt/QtBarrier.cpp,
	  src/OpenThreads/qt/QtBarrierPrivateData.h,
	  src/OpenThreads/qt/QtCondition.cpp,
	  src/OpenThreads/qt/QtConditionPrivateData.h,
	  src/OpenThreads/qt/QtMutex.cpp,
	  src/OpenThreads/qt/QtMutexPrivateData.h,
	  src/OpenThreads/qt/QtThread.cpp,
	  src/OpenThreads/qt/QtThreadPrivateData.h,
	  src/OpenThreads/sproc/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/OpenThreads/win32/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osg/ArrayDispatchers.cpp, src/osg/AudioStream.cpp,
	  src/osg/BufferIndexBinding.cpp, src/osg/ComputeBoundsVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osg/Config.in, src/osg/GL2Extensions.cpp,
	  src/osg/GLBeginEndAdapter.cpp, src/osg/GLObjects.cpp,
	  src/osg/GLStaticLibrary.cpp, src/osg/GLStaticLibrary.h,
	  src/osg/GraphicsCostEstimator.cpp, src/osg/Hint.cpp,
	  src/osg/ImageSequence.cpp, src/osg/ImageUtils.cpp,
	  src/osg/KdTree.cpp, src/osg/Math.cpp, src/osg/Observer.cpp,
	  src/osg/ObserverNodePath.cpp, src/osg/OcclusionQueryNode.cpp,
	  src/osg/OperationThread.cpp, src/osg/ShaderAttribute.cpp,
	  src/osg/ShaderComposer.cpp, src/osg/Texture2DArray.cpp,
	  src/osg/Texture2DMultisample.cpp, src/osg/TransferFunction.cpp,
	  src/osg/Version.in, src/osg/glu/libtess/README,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/alg-outline, src/osg/glu/libtess/dict-list.h,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/dict.cpp, src/osg/glu/libtess/dict.h,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/geom.cpp, src/osg/glu/libtess/geom.h,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/memalloc.cpp, src/osg/glu/libtess/memalloc.h,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/mesh.cpp, src/osg/glu/libtess/mesh.h,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/normal.cpp, src/osg/glu/libtess/normal.h,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/priorityq-heap.cpp,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/priorityq-heap.h,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/priorityq-sort.h,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/priorityq.cpp,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/priorityq.h, src/osg/glu/libtess/render.cpp,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/render.h, src/osg/glu/libtess/sweep.cpp,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/sweep.h, src/osg/glu/libtess/tess.cpp,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/tess.h, src/osg/glu/libtess/tessmono.cpp,
	  src/osg/glu/libtess/tessmono.h, src/osg/glu/libutil/error.cpp,
	  src/osg/glu/libutil/mipmap.cpp, src/osgAnimation/Action.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/ActionAnimation.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/ActionBlendIn.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/ActionBlendOut.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/ActionCallback.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/ActionStripAnimation.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/ActionVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/Animation.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/AnimationManagerBase.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/BasicAnimationManager.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/Bone.cpp, src/osgAnimation/BoneMapVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/CMakeLists.txt, src/osgAnimation/Channel.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/LinkVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/MorphGeometry.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/RigGeometry.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/RigTransformHardware.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/RigTransformSoftware.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/Skeleton.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/StackedMatrixElement.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/StackedQuaternionElement.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/StackedRotateAxisElement.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/StackedScaleElement.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/StackedTransform.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/StackedTranslateElement.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/StatsHandler.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/StatsVisitor.cpp, src/osgAnimation/Target.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/Timeline.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/TimelineAnimationManager.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/UpdateBone.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/UpdateMaterial.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/UpdateMatrixTransform.cpp,
	  src/osgAnimation/VertexInfluence.cpp,
	  src/osgDB/AuthenticationMap.cpp, src/osgDB/Callbacks.cpp,
	  src/osgDB/Compressors.cpp, src/osgDB/ConvertUTF.cpp,
	  src/osgDB/DatabaseRevisions.cpp, src/osgDB/FileCache.cpp,
	  src/osgDB/ImagePager.cpp, src/osgDB/InputStream.cpp,
	  src/osgDB/MimeTypes.cpp, src/osgDB/ObjectWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgDB/Options.cpp, src/osgDB/OutputStream.cpp,
	  src/osgDB/PluginQuery.cpp, src/osgDB/XmlParser.cpp,
	  src/osgDB/fstream.cpp, src/osgFX/Outline.cpp,
	  src/osgFX/Version.cpp, src/osgGA/CameraViewSwitchManipulator.cpp,
	  src/osgGA/FirstPersonManipulator.cpp,
	  src/osgGA/MultiTouchTrackballManipulator.cpp,
	  src/osgGA/OrbitManipulator.cpp,
	  src/osgGA/SphericalManipulator.cpp,
	  src/osgGA/StandardManipulator.cpp,
	  src/osgManipulator/TabBoxTrackballDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgManipulator/Version.cpp,
	  src/osgParticle/BounceOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgParticle/DomainOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgParticle/SinkOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/WriterCompareTriangle.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/WriterCompareTriangle.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/WriterNodeVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/WriterNodeVisitor.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/AUTHORS,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/COPYING,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/README,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_atmosphere.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_background.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_camera.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_chunk.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_chunktable.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_file.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_impl.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_io.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_light.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_material.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_math.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_matrix.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_mesh.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_node.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_quat.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_shadow.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_track.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_util.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_vector.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/3ds/lib3ds/lib3ds_viewport.c,
	  src/osgPlugins/Inventor/ConvertToInventor.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/Inventor/ConvertToInventor.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/Inventor/README.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/DataOutputStream.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/DataOutputStream.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/ExportOptions.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/ExportOptions.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/FltExportVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/FltExportVisitor.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/FltWriteResult.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/LightSourcePaletteManager.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/LightSourcePaletteManager.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/MaterialPaletteManager.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/MaterialPaletteManager.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/Opcodes.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/TexturePaletteManager.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/TexturePaletteManager.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/Types.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/Utils.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/VertexPaletteManager.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/VertexPaletteManager.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/expAncillaryRecords.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/expControlRecords.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/expGeometryRecords.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/expPrimaryRecords.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/QTKit/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/QTKit/ReaderWriterQTKit.mm,
	  src/osgPlugins/bsp/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/bsp/Q3BSPReader.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/bsp/Q3BSPReader.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/bsp/VBSPData.cpp, src/osgPlugins/bsp/VBSPData.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/bsp/VBSPEntity.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/bsp/VBSPEntity.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/bsp/VBSPGeometry.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/bsp/VBSPGeometry.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/bsp/VBSPReader.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/bsp/VBSPReader.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/bsp/VBSP_README.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/bvh/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/bvh/ReaderWriterBVH.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/CMakeLists.txt, src/osgPlugins/cfg/Camera.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/Camera.h, src/osgPlugins/cfg/CameraConfig.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/CameraConfig.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/ConfigLexer.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/ConfigLexer.l,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/ConfigParser.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/ConfigParser.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/ConfigParser.y,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/FlexLexer.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/ReaderWriterCFG.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/RenderSurface.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/RenderSurface.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/VisualChooser.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/cfg/VisualChooser.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/curl/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/curl/ReaderWriterCURL.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/curl/ReaderWriterCURL.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/dae/ReaderWriterDAE.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/dae/daeRAnimations.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/dae/daeRSkinning.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/dae/daeWAnimations.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/dicom/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/dicom/ReaderWriterDICOM.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/directshow/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/directshow/DirectShowTexture,
	  src/osgPlugins/directshow/DirectShowTexture.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/directshow/ReaderWriterDirectShow.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/dot/BaseDotVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/dot/BaseDotVisitor.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/dot/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/dot/ReaderWriterDOT.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/dot/SimpleDotVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/dot/SimpleDotVisitor.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/dxf/DXFWriterNodeVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/dxf/DXFWriterNodeVisitor.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/exr/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/exr/ReaderWriterEXR.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/ReaderWriterFBX.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/ReaderWriterFBX.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/WriterCompareTriangle.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/WriterCompareTriangle.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/WriterNodeVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/WriterNodeVisitor.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/fbxMaterialToOsgStateSet.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/fbxMaterialToOsgStateSet.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/fbxRAnimation.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/fbxRCamera.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/fbxRLight.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/fbxRMesh.cpp, src/osgPlugins/fbx/fbxRNode.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/fbx/fbxReader.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/BoundedMessageQueue.hpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegAudioStream.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegAudioStream.hpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegClocks.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegClocks.hpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegDecoder.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegDecoder.hpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegDecoderAudio.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegDecoderAudio.hpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegDecoderVideo.hpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegHeaders.hpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegImageStream.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegImageStream.hpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegPacket.hpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegParameters.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegParameters.hpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/MessageQueue.hpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/ReaderWriterFFmpeg.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/gdal/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/gdal/DataSetLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/gdal/DataSetLayer.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/gdal/ReaderWriterGDAL.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/glsl/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/glsl/ReaderWriterGLSL.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/gz/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/gz/ReaderWriterGZ.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/hdr/hdrwriter.cpp, src/osgPlugins/hdr/hdrwriter.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/imageio/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/imageio/ReaderWriterImageIO.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/imageio/ReaderWriterImageIO_IOS.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/AnisotropicLighting.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/AnisotropicLighting.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/BlendEquation.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/BlendEquation.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/BumpMapping.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/BumpMapping.h, src/osgPlugins/ive/Cartoon.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/Cartoon.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/CompositeLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/CompositeLayer.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/Effect.cpp, src/osgPlugins/ive/Effect.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/FadeText.cpp, src/osgPlugins/ive/FadeText.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/Fog.cpp, src/osgPlugins/ive/Fog.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/HeightFieldLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/HeightFieldLayer.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/ImageLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/ImageLayer.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/ImageSequence.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/ImageSequence.h, src/osgPlugins/ive/Layer.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/Layer.h, src/osgPlugins/ive/LineStipple.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/LineStipple.h, src/osgPlugins/ive/Locator.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/Locator.h, src/osgPlugins/ive/Multisample.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/Multisample.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/OcclusionQueryNode.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/OcclusionQueryNode.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/PolygonStipple.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/PolygonStipple.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/Scribe.cpp, src/osgPlugins/ive/Scribe.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/ShapeAttributeList.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/ShapeAttributeList.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/SpecularHighlights.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/SpecularHighlights.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/SwitchLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/SwitchLayer.h, src/osgPlugins/ive/Terrain.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/Terrain.h, src/osgPlugins/ive/TerrainTile.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/TerrainTile.h, src/osgPlugins/ive/Text3D.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/Text3D.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/Texture2DArray.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/Texture2DArray.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/Volume.cpp, src/osgPlugins/ive/Volume.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeCompositeLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeCompositeLayer.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeCompositeProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeCompositeProperty.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeImageLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeImageLayer.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeLayer.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeLocator.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeLocator.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeProperty.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumePropertyAdjustmentCallback.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumePropertyAdjustmentCallback.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeScalarProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeScalarProperty.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeSwitchProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeSwitchProperty.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeTile.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeTile.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeTransferFunctionProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ive/VolumeTransferFunctionProperty.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/mdl/BodyPart.cpp, src/osgPlugins/mdl/BodyPart.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/mdl/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/mdl/MDLLimits.h, src/osgPlugins/mdl/MDLReader.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/mdl/MDLReader.h, src/osgPlugins/mdl/MDLRoot.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/mdl/MDLRoot.h, src/osgPlugins/mdl/MDL_README.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/mdl/Mesh.cpp, src/osgPlugins/mdl/Mesh.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/mdl/Model.cpp, src/osgPlugins/mdl/Model.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/mdl/ReaderWriterMDL.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/mdl/ReaderWriterMDL.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/mdl/VTXReader.cpp, src/osgPlugins/mdl/VTXReader.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/mdl/VVDReader.cpp, src/osgPlugins/mdl/VVDReader.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/nvtt/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/nvtt/NVTTImageProcessor.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/obj/OBJWriterNodeVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/obj/OBJWriterNodeVisitor.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ogr/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/ogr/ReaderWriterOGR.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/osg/AsciiStreamOperator.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/osg/BinaryStreamOperator.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/osg/ReaderWriterOSG2.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/osg/XmlStreamOperator.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/p3d/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/p3d/ReaderWriterP3D.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/p3d/ReaderWriterPaths.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/pdf/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/pdf/ReaderWriterPDF.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ply/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/ply/ReaderWriterPLY.cpp, src/osgPlugins/ply/ply.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ply/plyfile.cpp, src/osgPlugins/ply/typedefs.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/ply/vertexData.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/ply/vertexData.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/pov/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/pov/POVWriterNodeVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/pov/POVWriterNodeVisitor.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/pov/ReaderWriterPOV.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/pov/ReaderWriterPOV.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/pvr/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/pvr/ReaderWriterPVR.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/qfont/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/qfont/ReaderQFont.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/quicktime/QTImportExport.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/quicktime/QTImportExport.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/quicktime/QTLiveUtils.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/quicktime/QTLiveUtils.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/quicktime/QuicktimeLiveImageStream.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/quicktime/QuicktimeLiveImageStream.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/revisions/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/revisions/ReaderWriterRevisions.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/shp/ESRIType.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/shp/XBaseParser.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/shp/XBaseParser.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/svg/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/svg/ReaderWriterSVG.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/terrain/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/terrain/ReaderWriterOsgTerrain.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/view/ReaderWriterOsgViewer.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/vnc/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/vnc/ReaderWriterVNC.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/vrml/ConvertToVRML.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/vrml/ConvertToVRML.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/vrml/IndexedFaceSet.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/vrml/Primitives.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/vrml/ReaderWriterVRML2.h,
	  src/osgPlugins/vtf/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPlugins/vtf/ReaderWriterVTF.cpp,
	  src/osgPlugins/zip/unzip.cpp, src/osgPlugins/zip/unzip.h,
	  src/osgPresentation/AnimationMaterial.cpp,
	  src/osgPresentation/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgPresentation/CompileSlideCallback.cpp,
	  src/osgPresentation/PickEventHandler.cpp,
	  src/osgPresentation/SlideEventHandler.cpp,
	  src/osgPresentation/SlideShowConstructor.cpp,
	  src/osgQt/CMakeLists.txt, src/osgQt/GraphicsWindowQt.cpp,
	  src/osgQt/QFontImplementation.cpp,
	  src/osgQt/QGraphicsViewAdapter.cpp, src/osgQt/QWidgetImage.cpp,
	  src/osgShadow/ConvexPolyhedron.cpp,
	  src/osgShadow/DebugShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgShadow/LightSpacePerspectiveShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgShadow/MinimalCullBoundsShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgShadow/MinimalDrawBoundsShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgShadow/MinimalShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgShadow/ParallelSplitShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgShadow/SoftShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgShadow/StandardShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgShadow/ViewDependentShadowTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgSim/ShapeAttribute.cpp,
	  src/osgTerrain/GeometryTechnique.cpp, src/osgTerrain/Layer.cpp,
	  src/osgTerrain/Locator.cpp, src/osgTerrain/Terrain.cpp,
	  src/osgText/Glyph.cpp, src/osgText/GlyphGeometry.cpp,
	  src/osgText/GlyphGeometry.h, src/osgText/Style.cpp,
	  src/osgText/Text3D.cpp, src/osgText/TextBase.cpp,
	  src/osgUtil/DrawElementTypeSimplifier.cpp,
	  src/osgUtil/EdgeCollector.cpp,
	  src/osgUtil/IncrementalCompileOperation.cpp,
	  src/osgUtil/MeshOptimizers.cpp, src/osgUtil/PrintVisitor.cpp,
	  src/osgUtil/ReversePrimitiveFunctor.cpp,
	  src/osgUtil/SceneGraphBuilder.cpp, src/osgUtil/ShaderGen.cpp,
	  src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h,
	  src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/connectivity_graph.h,
	  src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/graph_array.h,
	  src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/heap_array.h,
	  src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/policy.h,
	  src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h,
	  src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/public_types.h,
	  src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/tri_stripper.h,
	  src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/connectivity_graph.cpp,
	  src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/policy.cpp,
	  src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/DarwinUtils.h, src/osgViewer/DarwinUtils.mm,
	  src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindowCocoa.mm,
	  src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindowIOS.mm, src/osgViewer/IOSUtils.h,
	  src/osgViewer/IOSUtils.mm, src/osgViewer/PixelBufferCarbon.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/PixelBufferCocoa.mm,
	  src/osgViewer/PixelBufferWin32.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/PixelBufferX11.cpp, src/osgViewer/Renderer.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/ScreenCaptureHandler.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/ViewerBase.cpp,
	  src/osgViewer/ViewerEventHandlers.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgVolume/FixedFunctionTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/Layer.cpp, src/osgVolume/Locator.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/Property.cpp, src/osgVolume/RayTracedTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/Shaders/volume_frag.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/Shaders/volume_iso_frag.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/Shaders/volume_lit_frag.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/Shaders/volume_lit_tf_frag.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/Shaders/volume_mip_frag.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/Shaders/volume_tf_frag.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/Shaders/volume_tf_iso_frag.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/Shaders/volume_tf_mip_frag.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/Shaders/volume_vert.cpp, src/osgVolume/Version.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/Volume.cpp, src/osgVolume/VolumeTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgVolume/VolumeTile.cpp, src/osgWidget/Box.cpp,
	  src/osgWidget/Browser.cpp, src/osgWidget/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWidget/Canvas.cpp, src/osgWidget/Frame.cpp,
	  src/osgWidget/Input.cpp, src/osgWidget/Label.cpp,
	  src/osgWidget/Lua.cpp, src/osgWidget/PdfReader.cpp,
	  src/osgWidget/Python.cpp, src/osgWidget/StyleManager.cpp,
	  src/osgWidget/Table.cpp, src/osgWidget/Util.cpp,
	  src/osgWidget/Version.cpp, src/osgWidget/ViewerEventHandlers.cpp,
	  src/osgWidget/VncClient.cpp, src/osgWidget/Widget.cpp,
	  src/osgWidget/Window.cpp, src/osgWidget/WindowManager.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/BlendEquation.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/Box.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/Capsule.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/CompositeShape.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/Cone.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/Cylinder.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/HeightField.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/ImageSequence.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/OcclusionQueryNode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/Sphere.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/StateAttribute.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osg/TransferFunction.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgAnimation/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgAnimation/Matrix.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgAnimation/Matrix.h,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgAnimation/ReaderWriter.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgAnimation/StackedTransform.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgAnimation/UpdateMaterial.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgAnimation/UpdateMatrixTransform.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgFX/IO_Outline.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgFX/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgParticle/IO_AngularDampingOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgParticle/IO_BounceOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgParticle/IO_DampingOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgParticle/IO_DomainOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgParticle/IO_ExplosionOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgParticle/IO_FluidProgram.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgParticle/IO_OrbitOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgParticle/IO_SinkOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgParticle/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgShadow/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgSim/IO_ObjectRecordData.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgSim/IO_OverlayNode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgSim/IO_ShapeAttribute.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgSim/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgTerrain/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgTerrain/CompositeLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgTerrain/GeometryTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgTerrain/HeightFieldLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgTerrain/ImageLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgTerrain/Layer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgTerrain/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgTerrain/Locator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgTerrain/SwitchLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgTerrain/Terrain.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgTerrain/TerrainTile.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgText/IO_Text3D.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgText/IO_TextBase.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgText/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgViewer/CompositeViewer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgViewer/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgViewer/View.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgViewer/Viewer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/CompositeProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/FixedFunctionTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/ImageLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/Layer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/Locator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/Property.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/PropertyAdjustmentCallback.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/RayTracedTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/ScalarProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/SwitchProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/TransferFunctionProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/Volume.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgVolume/VolumeTile.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgWidget/Box.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgWidget/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgWidget/EmbeddedWindow.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgWidget/Frame.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgWidget/Input.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgWidget/Label.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgWidget/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgWidget/Table.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgWidget/Widget.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/deprecated-dotosg/osgWidget/WindowManager.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/AlphaFunc.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/AnimationPath.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/AnimationPathCallback.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/AudioSink.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/AudioStream.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/AutoTransform.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Billboard.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/BlendColor.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/BlendEquation.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/BlendFunc.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Box.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Camera.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/CameraView.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Capsule.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ClampColor.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ClearNode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ClipNode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ClipPlane.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ClusterCullingCallback.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ColorMask.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ColorMatrix.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/CompositeShape.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Cone.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ConvexHull.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ConvexPlanarOccluder.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/CoordinateSystemNode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/CullFace.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Cylinder.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Depth.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/DrawPixels.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Drawable.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/EllipsoidModel.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Fog.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/FragmentProgram.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/FrontFace.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Geode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Geometry.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Group.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/HeightField.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Hint.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Image.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ImageSequence.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ImageStream.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/LOD.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Light.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/LightModel.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/LightSource.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/LineStipple.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/LineWidth.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/LogicOp.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Material.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/MatrixTransform.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Multisample.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Node.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/NodeCallback.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/NodeTrackerCallback.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Object.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/OccluderNode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/OcclusionQueryNode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/PagedLOD.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Point.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/PointSprite.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/PolygonMode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/PolygonOffset.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/PolygonStipple.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/PositionAttitudeTransform.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Program.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Projection.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ProxyNode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Scissor.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Sequence.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ShadeModel.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Shader.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ShaderBinary.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Shape.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/ShapeDrawable.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Sphere.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/StateAttribute.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/StateSet.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Stencil.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/StencilTwoSided.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Switch.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/TessellationHints.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/TexEnv.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/TexEnvCombine.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/TexEnvFilter.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/TexGen.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/TexGenNode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/TexMat.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Texture.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Texture1D.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Texture2D.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Texture2DArray.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Texture3D.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/TextureCubeMap.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/TextureRectangle.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/TransferFunction.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/TransferFunction1D.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Transform.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/TriangleMesh.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Uniform.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/VertexProgram.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osg/Viewport.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/Action.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/ActionAnimation.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/ActionBlendIn.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/ActionBlendOut.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/ActionStripAnimation.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/Animation.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/AnimationManagerBase.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/BasicAnimationManager.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/Bone.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/MorphGeometry.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/RigGeometry.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/Skeleton.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/StackedMatrixElement.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/StackedQuaternionElement.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/StackedRotateAxisElement.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/StackedScaleElement.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/StackedTransformElement.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/StackedTranslateElement.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/Timeline.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/TimelineAnimationManager.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/UpdateBone.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/UpdateMaterial.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/UpdateMatrixTransform.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/UpdateMorph.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgAnimation/UpdateSkeleton.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgFX/AnisotropicLighting.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgFX/BumpMapping.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgFX/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgFX/Cartoon.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgFX/Effect.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgFX/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgFX/MultiTextureControl.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgFX/Outline.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgFX/Scribe.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgFX/SpecularHighlights.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/AntiSquish.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/CompositeDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/Dragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/RotateCylinderDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/RotateSphereDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/Scale1DDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/Scale2DDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/ScaleAxisDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/TabBoxDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/TabBoxTrackballDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/TabPlaneDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/TabPlaneTrackballDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/TrackballDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/Translate1DDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/Translate2DDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/TranslateAxisDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/TranslatePlaneDragger.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/AccelOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/AngularAccelOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/AngularDampingOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/BounceOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/BoxPlacer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/CenteredPlacer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/CompositePlacer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/ConnectedParticleSystem.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/ConstantRateCounter.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/Counter.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/DampingOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/DomainOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/Emitter.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/ExplosionDebrisEffect.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/ExplosionEffect.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/ExplosionOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/FireEffect.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/FluidFrictionOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/FluidProgram.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/ForceOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/Interpolator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/LinearInterpolator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/ModularEmitter.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/ModularProgram.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/MultiSegmentPlacer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/Operator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/OrbitOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/Particle.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/ParticleEffect.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/ParticleProcessor.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/ParticleSystem.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/ParticleSystemUpdater.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/Placer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/PointPlacer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/PrecipitationEffect.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/Program.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/RadialShooter.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/RandomRateCounter.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/SectorPlacer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/SegmentPlacer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/Shooter.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/SinkOperator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/SmokeEffect.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/SmokeTrailEffect.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgParticle/VariableRateCounter.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/DebugShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/LightSpacePerspectiveShadowMapCB.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/LightSpacePerspectiveShadowMapDB.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/LightSpacePerspectiveShadowMapVB.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/MinimalCullBoundsShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/MinimalDrawBoundsShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/MinimalShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/ParallelSplitShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/ShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/ShadowTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/ShadowTexture.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/ShadowVolume.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/ShadowedScene.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/SoftShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/StandardShadowMap.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgShadow/ViewDependentShadowTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/AzimElevationSector.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/AzimSector.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/BlinkSequence.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/ConeSector.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/DOFTransform.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/DirectionalSector.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/ElevationSector.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/Impostor.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/LightPointNode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/LightPointSystem.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/MultiSwitch.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/ObjectRecordData.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/OverlayNode.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/ScalarBar.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/Sector.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/SequenceGroup.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/ShapeAttributeList.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/SphereSegment.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgSim/VisibilityGroup.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/CompositeLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/ContourLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/GeometryTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/HeightFieldLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/ImageLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/Layer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/Locator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/ProxyLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/SwitchLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/Terrain.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/TerrainTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgTerrain/TerrainTile.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgText/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgText/FadeText.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgText/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgText/Text.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgText/Text3D.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgText/TextBase.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/AlphaFuncProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/CMakeLists.txt,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/CompositeLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/CompositeProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/FixedFunctionTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/ImageDetails.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/ImageLayer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/IsoSurfaceProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/Layer.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/LibraryWrapper.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/LightingProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/Locator.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/MaximumIntensityProjectionProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/Property.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/PropertyAdjustmentCallback.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/RayTracedTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/SampleDensityProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/ScalarProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/SwitchProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/TransferFunctionProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/TransparencyProperty.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/Volume.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/VolumeTechnique.cpp,
	  src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgVolume/VolumeTile.cpp: Ran svn
	  propset -R svn:eol-style native . on the OpenSceneGraph