[osg-users] Camera backgroundtransparency and viewport border

Zuzana Číková zuzana.cikova1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 13:15:00 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have one main and one slave camera, I would like to make the background of the slave camera semi transparent so I can see the main camera rendering. How is this possible? I have spheres visualized in both cameras and these dont have to be semitransparent, just the background.

Other thing, I wish I could border the viewport of the slave camera, so it would be directly visible that bordered part is the one of slave camera.

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Zuzana

Read this topic online here: