[osg-users] SubloadCallback on iOS: missing texture.

Alessandro Terenzi a.terenzi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:54:18 PDT 2011

I'm trying to use a SubloadCallback to update a NPOT texture in an app for
iOS. Actually the very same logic seems to work fine on a PC but on iOS it
is not working: I always get a flat-white color on the plane supposed to be
textured (I'm referring to the examples about SubloadCallbacks that can be
found in the forum and I'm using the latest tagged version of OSG 2.9.12).

When I execute the app, I notice that the load method generates this
warning:

*Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' at After
Renderer::compile
*
and the subload method:

*Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' at after
RenderBin::draw(..)*
(repeated forever...)

Is there something that must be done for iOS in order to successfully use
SubloadCallbacks? By the way, I also tried to override
the textureObjectValid(.) method so that it always returns true (as
suggested in another thread), this makes it to work on a PC but not yet on
iOS devices.

Thank you for your help.
Alessandro