[osg-users] [osgPlugins] osgAnimation Update

Garrett Cope garrett.cope.ctr at simcen.usuhs.edu
Fri Apr 22 11:03:03 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm trying to upgrade my App that uses the osgAnimation plugin for skinning from the old system (bone relative) to the new (skeleton relative). Is the offset and bind matrix of the only bones the only difference here? So far that hasn't done the trick for me.

Could Cedric or anyone who has successfully made the transition describe what they had to do to their bones/offset matrices?

Thanks,
jamie

Read this topic online here: