[osg-users] [build] How to compile osg on windows for android?

Wanbing Yang wanbing.yang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:43:49 PDT 2011

Hi, I try to compile osg with cmake, cygwin for Android, but I don not know how to set the vars for them. And I never use cygwin before.

I have made NDK and cygwin worked well, and I want to know how to
 set cmake for compiling. And please help me with the way to how to use cygwin compile the osg for Android.

BTW, please do not tell me the wiki about this, I have read it but I can not get it. Thanks.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Wanbing

Read this topic online here: