[osg-users] OSG 2.8.5 stable release discussion
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson
xenon at alphapixel.com
Wed Apr 20 09:41:17 PDT 2011
I'd like to open the discussion about a possible 2.8.5 release.
I'll preface this by saying, don't request improvements unless you're willing to chip in
to get them done, or help someone else get them done. ;)
These are some of the improvements that have been proposed by a small group of my
* NOTIFY_WARN (& etc) macros to ease backporting (added to trunk pre-2.8.3).
* 3DS writer fixes (4/8/10 and others).
* FLT writer fixes for multitexture (11/19/10).
* Really most any of the plugins could be updated.
* Support for Texture2DMultisample (4/9/10).
* Bump version / SO numbers.
Nothing is set in stone here, and we're not yet sure anyone is willing to take on any of
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.
"There is no Truth. There is only Perception. To Perceive is to Exist." - Xen
More information about the osg-users