[osg-users] OSG 2.8.4 fully released and binaries available

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Wed Apr 20 09:36:37 PDT 2011

  We finally have all of the 2.8.4 release ducks in a row, and in the last day, Robert has
added the 2.8.4 announcement to the front of the web page:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/News/Press/OSG2.8.4

and the downloads page:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads

  My company, AlphaPixel has built binaries for 2.8.4 on OSX, Linux and Windows in x86 and
x64, debug and release combinations, supporting both MSVC++ 2008 and 2010 on Windows. If
you find this service valuable, please consider supporting our work in some way. we put a
lot of effort into getting this going and maintaining it.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.