[osg-users] glCopyTexImage2D or Frame Buffer Object

"Martin Großer" Grosser.Martin at gmx.de
Tue Apr 19 07:30:19 PDT 2011

Hello,

Few month ago, I got an application, which realized a "render to texture" with glCopyTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D,0,...) and the antialiasing and the anaglyphic works well. Today I tried the render-to-texture with the frame buffer object as render target for the osg::Camera and in this case the antialiasing doesn't work. Also the anaglyphic view doesn't work.

Why did antialiasing and anaglyphic work with glCopyTexImage2D?

I have read that the frame buffer object doesn't support antialiasing, is it true?

Thanks

Martin