[osg-users] [osgPPU] osgPPU with CompositeViewer

Sami Moisio smoisio at lut.fi
Tue Apr 19 05:34:44 PDT 2011

Hi,

Has anyone been trying to use the osgPPU with CompositeViewer? I tried to run the same code i succesfully use with a regular viewer but it fails when i try to apply it to the second view. First view works fine but the second fails. Basically i'm just applying the processor to the view camera instead of the viewer camera. I would just like to know if someone has used it succesfully to make sure the problem is in my code :-)
I am using the 0.4.0 version of osgPPU.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Sami