[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.9.12 tagged

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 03:10:58 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I have just tagged the OpenSceneGraph-2.9.12 release, I pushed this
out before I dive into another round of handling osg-submissions as
handling the submissions is likely to take me to the end of the week
and possibly beyond.  I intend to get 2.9.13 once we back up to date
with submissions.

Dev release page contains all the links:

  http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/DeveloperReleases

The details are:

   OpenSceneGraph-2.9.12, released on 19th April 2011, key
deliverables in this dev release are:
     Android support
     Improved Iphone and Ipad support
     DatabasePager and IncrementalCompileOperation improvements for
better thread safety and ability to manage constant frame rates when
paging
     A number of bug fixes and minor feature improvements/optimizations.

  source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.9.12.zip
  svn tag: svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.9.12
OpenSceneGraph

Cheers,