[osg-users] Issue with drawing polygons

Gaurav Garg gaurav at vizexperts.com
Sun Apr 17 10:09:33 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I am trying to create osg polygon geometry with polygon mode =
osg::PolygonMode::LINE. The issue is that line segment joining first and
last point is not being drawn. This issue is not reprducible on all the
systems. It works fine on my GTX 460 and ATI Radeon 5700 machines. But, it
is producible with other nvidia cards like Quadro 5000 or GF 310M. I have
tried using the same driver version on nvidia machines.

Has anybody faced similar issue? Any help in this regard will be grateful.

Thanks,

Gaurav