[osg-users] Nvidia Windows7 Dual Monitor Setup

Tim Winkler Winkler.Tim at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 05:35:53 PDT 2011

Hi,

while running the OSG examples with the OSGViewer I have a very strange effect on my machine. The screen is split between my two monitors, but in "the wrong" order, e.g. for the cow.osg example the first part is rendered to the left screen and the "end" part of the cow is rendered to the right screen.

In other words the cow is split in the wrong way. This holds for any example, can sombody give me a quick hint, how to fix this ?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Tim

Read this topic online here: